In these unprecedented times we have been discussing how we can best support our customers. After a lot of thought we have decided to hold a Live Interactive Webinar on Wednesday 6th May 2020 - FULLY BOOKED (FUTURE DATES TBC)
This webinar is an excellent introduction into the bidding process and Tendering within the public sector.
This webinar will be presented live and is not pre-recorded. You do not need specialist IT equipment to join us, you simply access the course live online via Zoom Video Conferencing. You will be able to listen in, view our trainer via their webcam and ask questions directly in real-time. We will provide you with login information once you have booked and confirmed your place.
On the day we will cover:
• Understanding Procurement Jargon
• Where to find suitable tenders
• What realistically should I bid for – Making the right ‘Bid/No Bid’ decisions
• What does my business need to prove/demonstrate to be seen as a credible supplier by the public sector
• Choosing the right references and then writing descriptively to fully show your experience/credibility
• Basic Do’s and Don’ts of Bid / Tender writing – Important advice
Who should attend?
• Anyone currently involved, or looking to start Tendering for Public Sector contracts.
• Any organisation who wants to win ‘Public Sector’ contracts or contracts through the formal procurement process
• Businesses who want to get on the route to ‘contract readiness’
Why should you attend?
This workshop is designed to provide delegates with an understanding of the process, why it is being used and most importantly how to be successful
Benefits from attending:
• Increasing your knowledge of the procurement process
• To further understand the public procurement process
• Increase chances of success
• To develop efficient and effective bidding systems
An active Bid Manager who really understands the bidding environment and how it applies in practice; not just the theory. A vast amount of experience and expertise supporting a range of blue chip, SME and third sector clients with their bids.
Feedback from people who recently attended our 'Introduction to Bidding & Tendering' workshop in person at our offices in Wolverhampton:
"Superb training session learnt a lot of new ideas and this will help in securing future tenders.
"The course was very informative, and all areas were covered"
"It was a Step by step guide with good course content and I learned things I didn't know which will definitely help in the future"
"Trainer was brilliant and I have learnt a lot of good tips"
"A great training day. I can't imagine there are many people with more experience in tender writing"
"A must for anyone considering completing a Tender"
During this difficult time we have kept our price for this webinar to an absolute minimum to help our customers up-skill and win more business in the future.
If you are a current paid subscriber of B2B Quote Tenders the cost is £49.00 plus VAT
If you have a free registration with B2B Quote Tenders the cost is £99.00 plus VAT
To ensure you get the most from this webinar we are limiting the number of places to a maximum of 10. Only 1 person per company will be able to attend and the same company cannot attend both days.
The webinar will take place between 9:00 am - 1:00 pm on Wednesday 6th May 2020 - FULLY BOOKED (FUTURE DATES TBC)
If you are interested in attending please register your interest by email to: email@example.com
The cut off date for booking places is: Thursday 23rd April 2020
Payment is required in full by Friday 24th April 2020