Online Tender Training Webinar - Tender Writing Introduction
This live and interactive webinar is an excellent introduction into the bidding process and Tendering within the Public sector.
This webinar will be presented live and is not pre-recorded. You do not need specialist IT equipment to join us, you simply access the course live online via Zoom Video Conferencing. You will be able to listen in, view our trainer via their webcam and ask questions directly in real-time. We will provide you with login information once you have booked and confirmed your place.
On the day we will cover:
• Understanding Procurement Jargon
• Where to find suitable tenders
• What realistically should I bid for – Making the right ‘Bid/No Bid’ decisions
• What does my business need to prove/demonstrate to be seen as a credible supplier by the public sector
• Choosing the right references and then writing descriptively to fully show your experience/credibility
• Basic Do’s and Don’ts of Bid / Tender writing – Important advice
Who should attend?
• Anyone currently involved, or looking to start Tendering for Public Sector contracts.
• Any organisation who wants to win ‘Public Sector’ contracts or contracts through the formal procurement process
• Businesses who want to get on the route to ‘contract readiness’
Why should you attend?
This workshop is designed to provide delegates with an understanding of the process, why it is being used and most importantly how to be successful
Benefits from attending:
• Increasing your knowledge of the procurement process
• To further understand the public procurement process
• Increase chances of success
• To develop efficient and effective bidding systems
An active Bid Manager who really understands the bidding environment and how it applies in practice; not just the theory. A vast amount of experience and expertise supporting a range of blue chip, SME and third sector clients with their bids.
Feedback from people who recently attended our training webinar:
"Superb training session learnt a lot of new ideas and this will help in securing future tenders.
"The course was very informative, and all areas were covered"
"It was a Step by step guide with good course content and I learned things I didn't know which will definitely help in the future"
"Trainer was brilliant and I have learnt a lot of good tips"
"A great training day. I can't imagine there are many people with more experience in tender writing"
"A must for anyone considering completing a Tender"
To ensure you get the most from this webinar we limit the number of places.
The webinar takes place between 9:00am - 1:00pm.
Pricing and available dates are shown within the Tender Training page when logged into your B2B Quote account.
If you are interested in attending please complete your booking within the Tender Training page when logged into your B2B Quote account.
Alternatively you can call us on: 01902 712191 or register your interest by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org