We are holding our next 1 day Tender Training workshop on Wednesday 22nd April 2020 here at our offices in Wolverhampton.
The workshop is 'An Introduction to Bidding & Tendering' and is for people looking to gain a really good understanding of Public Sector procurement.
On the day we will cover:
• Understanding the Public Sector procurement process
• Identifying barriers to success
• A pathway to contract readiness
• Gaining experience when you can’t win contracts
• Developing your response to maximise success
• Importance of evidence
• What does a good response look like
• Making use of feedback and continuous improvement
Who should attend?
• Anyone currently involved, or looking to start Tendering for Public Sector contracts.
• Any organisation who wants to win ‘Public Sector’ contracts or contracts through the formal procurement process
• Businesses who want to get on the route to ‘contract readiness’
Why should you attend?
This workshop is designed to provide delegates with an understanding of the process, why it is being used and most importantly how to be successful
Benefits from attending:
• Increasing your knowledge of the procurement process
• To further understand the public procurement process
• Increase chances of success
• To develop efficient and effective bidding systems
We limit the number of people attending to ensure you get the absolute maximum from the workshop.
An active Bid Manager who really understands the bidding environment and how it applies in practice; not just the theory. A vast amount of experience and expertise supporting a range of blue chip, SME and third sector clients with their bids.
Feedback from people who recently attended our 'Introduction to Bidding & Tendering workshop:
"Superb training session learnt a lot of new ideas and this will help in securing future tenders. Was very informative and the group experience was great. Networking with others was a bonus"
"The course was very informative, and all areas were covered"
"It was a Step by step guide with good course content and I learned things I didn't know which will definitely help in the future"
"Trainer was brilliant and I have learnt a lot of good tips"
"A great training day. I can't imagine there are many people with more experience in tender writing"
"A must for anyone considering completing a Tender"
"Excellent mix of presentation and group / individual participation"
The cost for the 1 day workshop is £299 plus VAT
This includes all course material, lunch and refreshments being served throughout the day.
Places are strictly limited so please call us now to book your place - 01902 712191 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org