We are holding our next 1 day Tender Training workshop focusing on Writing Strong Tenders, Improving your Performance and helping you Win More Contracts at our offices on Thursday 23rd April 2020.
On the day we will cover:
• Developing a bid strategy and business winning systems
• Bid no bid procedures and reporting
• The importance of relationships
• Understanding bid requirements
• Developing discriminators and win themes
• Planning, preparing and writing a response
• Added value and social value
• Branding and Design
• Feedback, Freedom of Information & continuous improvement
Who should attend?
• Any organisation who wants to increase their Tender success rate.
• It will help new businesses set up business winning systems and well-established organisations refine their existing systems based on best practice
• It is for those businesses looking at how to really ‘sell’ their offering through the tender process rather than simply ‘ticking boxes'
Why should you attend?
• The government is actively working to engage small and medium businesses with public sector contracts
• When savings and efficiencies have to be made formal procurement processes become commonplace so having the appropriate skill set is essential
• To improve your Tender success rate
Benefits from attending:
• Understand bidding best practice and start developing the approach and skill set
• To develop efficient and effective business winning systems
• Increase Tender success rates
We limit the number of people attending to ensure you get the absolute maximum from the workshop.
An active Bid Manager who really understands the bidding environment and how it applies in practice; not just the theory. A vast amount of experience and expertise supporting a range of blue chip, SME and third sector clients with their bids.
Feedback from people who recently attended our 'Writing Strong Tenders' workshop:
"This course is a must for anyone who has to prepare bids. It is presented in a professional manner and the trainer also imparts a great deal of their own experience and expertise, which is huge. Thanks again for a great day"
"Did what it said on the tin - everything covered to enable a person to improve tender performance and win more contracts"
"Each answer was always explained thoroughly. Couldn't fault anything!"
"Thanks to the insights and skills gained from the course, we have just won our first tender!"
"The day of the training was absolutely amazing. It gave me information I needed and even more then expected. Really enjoyed the time. Thank you for giving me the knowledge"
The cost for the 1 day workshop is £299 plus VAT
This includes all course material, lunch and refreshments being served throughout the day.
Places are strictly limited so please call us now to book your place - 01902 712191 or e-mail: email@example.com