We are holding our next Advanced Tender Writing Skills webinar on Thursday 24th September 2020 - FULLY BOOKED (FUTURE DATES TBC)
This live and interactive webinar is all about helping you to improve your Tender writing skills and success rate.
This Webinar will be presented live and is not pre-recorded. You do not need specialist IT equipment to join us, you simply access the course live online via Zoom Video Conferencing. You will be able to listen in, view our trainer via their webcam and ask questions directly in real-time. We will provide you with login information once you have booked and confirmed your place.
On the day we will cover:
• Planning a Tender project management timeline
• Bid evaluation – Understanding how your bid is marked to ensure you write and price to score the maximum marks
• Understanding how to Structure a high scoring answer
• Presenting Evidence
• Formatting and compliance with word/character counts
• Feedback and continuous improvement
Who should attend?
• Any organisation who wants to increase their Tender success rate.
• It will help new businesses set up business winning systems and well-established organisations refine their existing systems based on best practice
• It is for those businesses looking at how to really ‘sell’ their offering through the tender process rather than simply ‘ticking boxes'
Why should you attend?
• The government is actively working to engage small and medium businesses with public sector contracts
• When savings and efficiencies have to be made formal procurement processes become commonplace so having the appropriate skill set is essential
• To improve your Tender success rate
Benefits from attending:
• Understand bidding best practice and start developing the approach and skill set
• To develop efficient and effective business winning systems
• Increase Tender success rates
An active Bid Manager who really understands the bidding environment and how it applies in practice; not just the theory. A vast amount of experience and expertise supporting a range of blue chip, SME and third sector clients with their bids.
Feedback from people who recently attended our 'Writing Strong Tenders' workshop in person at our offices in Wolverhampton:
"This course is a must for anyone who has to prepare bids. It is presented in a professional manner and the trainer also imparts a great deal of their own experience and expertise, which is huge. Thanks again for a great day"
"Did what it said on the tin - everything covered to enable a person to improve tender performance and win more contracts"
"Each answer was always explained thoroughly. Couldn't fault anything!"
"Thanks to the insights and skills gained from the course, we have just won our first tender!"
"The day of the training was absolutely amazing. It gave me information I needed and even more then expected. Really enjoyed the time. Thank you for giving me the knowledge"
Pricing for this webinar is as follows:
If you are a current paid subscriber of B2B Quote Tenders the cost is £139.00 plus VAT
If you have a free registration with B2B Quote Tenders the cost is £169.00 plus VAT
To ensure you get the most from this webinar we are limiting the number of places.
The webinar will take place between 9:00 am - 1:00 pm on Thursday 24th September 2020 - FULLY BOOKED (FUTURE DATES TBC)
If you are interested in attending please register your interest by email to: email@example.com
The cut off date for booking places is: Monday 7th September 2020
Payment is required in full by Friday 11th September 2020